Designer Launch Intensive
ARE YOU A DOER THAT NEEDS THE GUIDANCE TO SUCCEED?
We have mentored and managed 372 brands since our inception – get to know all the ways that we do it! No matter where you are at in your journey we always engage in a A valuable 20 minutes that determines if we are a good fit for you!
If you want to get your design out in the world and start making a profit doing what you love, we can put you on the fast track to success.
After launching my own line, and the lines of 100’s of independent designers, I decided to create the Designer Launch Intensive as a foolproof way to get your designs out of your garage and into boutiques and department stores.
Through 2 successful runs and listening closely to feedback, we’ve expanded and perfected the DLI to make sure that this class has everything that YOU need to successfully launch your line.
At V.Mora, I believe in teaching rather than preaching. I’ve had over a decade of actual experience in the fashion industry and I’ve seen that designers are hungry for this information (and the value it provides). When I was starting V.Mora there was nothing out there like this. After taking my company from my spare bedroom to a million dollar business, I created the Designer Launch Intensive to show you how to do the same. I’m not into keeping my business success secrets to myself. I know the three steps you should be focusing on now and the next 50 steps that lie ahead.
Launching a line can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t need to be. In this 12-part course I will cover everything you’ll need to know to be a successful designer in the industry. You have the designs, now let’s give you to tools you need to launch your line. This course sets up the foundation you need to build a successful business on your first try. I walk you through every step you need to take to avoid the pitfalls that so many designers encounter.
Through our Designer Launch Intensive, I use my years of expertise as a buyer, a pattern maker and a designer as well as my NATIONWIDE list of contacts to help you shave years off of the learning process.
- The Ten Mistakes Beginning Designers Make and how to avoid them
- How to Identify Your Target Market
- The Steps to Production
- How to properly budget for your line
- How to create a successful marketing plan and take your product direct to market!
- How to Create a Timeline
- How to Prep for Production
- How to get a sales rep
- How to make your first sale- We give you a line by line script for calling boutiques
- Manage your own production
- A Proven, Step-By-Step Process to get your line into boutiques and into the hands of your ideal customer.
It took me YEARS to build my nationwide list of contacts and to build relationships with vendors and manufacturers that I TRUST. I trudged the road so you don’t have to. With the Designer Launch Intensive, we are not only teaching you HOW to do it but WHO to do it with.
WITH THE DESIGNER LAUNCH INTENSIVE, I'LL SHOW YOU:
- Weekly, pre-recorded, 1 hour classes to listen to at your convenience. Recordings are yours to keep after the course is done so you can keep coming back to line.
- Weekly, Live Q&A session to answer any and all questions you may have. I’ll stay on the phone until all questions are answered.
- A Designer Launch Forum to post questions, build community and connect with fellow designer.
- A one-hour private consultation with myself to ensure that you are where you need to be in your production process.
- As a bonus, you’ll have live Interviews with sales reps, lawyers, fabric reps, pattern makers
WITH THE DESIGNER LAUNCH INTENSIVE, YOU GET:
- 500+ boutiques for independent designers
- Lawyer and Legal needs list
- Dye and Wash Houses
- Fabric Vendors
- Pattern and Sample Makers
- Fit Models
- Digitizers and Graders
- Manufacturers with small minimums
- Graphic Designers
- Tradeshow list for fabric and wholesale
Are you looking for ONE PLACE to go for everything you need to launch your collection?
Wish someone could teach you how to go from sketches to samples to production but also SALES with lasting success?
Are you a doer that’s capable of creating a business but you’re looking for a little guidance?